Reiki Meditation Practice.
This meditation is taught through the linage of William Rand. It is recommended for daily practice in the morning. Some of the benefits listed are physical relaxation, mental clarity, improved visualization, clairvoyance, enhanced healing ability and the expansion of consciousness.
* Sit quietly in a chair with your hands on your heart chakra or resting in your lap. Close your eyes and breathe slowly and deeply. Think of Reiki.
*Draw the Usui Master symbol (Dai-Koo-Myo) in the air in front of you, visualizing it in white or violet light.
* Chant the symbols name three times, and hold a visual image of the symbol in your mind for several minutes, up to ten. Try to focus your awareness on the symbol, if you have trouble doing this you can draw the symbol on a piece of paper and use this until the symbol has internalized.
* When you have finished meditating on this symbol, visualize it moving upwards into a field of light above your crown chakra.
* You can then repeat the exercise with the Distance Hon-Sha-Ze-Sho-Nen symbol.
* You can repeat the exercise with the Mental/ Emotional symbol Sei-He-Ki.
* You can repeat the exercise with the Power symbol Chu-Ku-Rei.
You can then move onto the next stage, State a goal that you want to
accomplish out loud, give it a name, and create a picture in your mind to
represent it’s accomplishment or completion. Visualize the four Reiki symbols surrounding it.
* Hold this image, along with a feeling of accomplishment. When you feel that this is complete state out loud three times “ If this is in accordance with Divine Will so be it”. If all this visualizing is difficult then do the exercise on paper and focus on the images on paper.
* Repeat this process with each goal, or project or to send healing to others, always a nice way to finish.
* Relax and allow the subject to leave your subconscious mind so that it can be brought into manifestation for you.
* To complete the meditation, place your tongue to the roof of your mouth and focus on the area just behind your navel, inside the body. Draw the Power symbol Chu-Ku-Rei down the front of your body, with the spiral just below the navel. Pat your stomach three times as you chant the symbols name. Hold your attention on your navel for a few minutes, Ground and center yourself and enjoy your day.
Although meant for Reiki Master Level this procedure can be used for any level students, and can be used with the symbols or energy vibrations of any healing system. The possibilities are unlimited. Do try it out and have fun. Jules.